www.samayalingvintage.com

Monday, November 14

Need a holiday...

Paris 1920s Dresses

What a Monday. I overslept a wee bit this morning and never quite caught up. (Hammersmith Vintage Fair is a long long day!). In the middle of unpacking all the dresses, making calls and catching up on emails SOMEONE (no names) stepped in some dog mess on the street and practically MOONWALKED it into my flat, through the hallways, down the stairs and oh my goodness I was nearly sick a few times as I cleaned up - buckets and buckets of boiling bleach water, scrub scrub, gloves and apron...I even cleaned the street in the end so no one else did the same thing. Then straight after school Ella's phone broke down (she is 15, so it was urgent) so off we rushed to find a new one...on our return little Rob had a horrible headache which needed nursing..turns out he is worried about maths at school...and still no food shopping in the house...I must learn to be more organized and perhaps spend a lot of time positively visualizing a personal assistant / servant to run things while I come up with ideas to earn millions and 'wonder' about looking great. Love Samaya xxxx PS Absolutely had enough of trying to grow my hair - the last time it was long was nearly 10 years ago and it seems to have 'changed', thinner (sob) and a bit wiry - going to try out those hair style websites now where you put your photo in a style etc etc!

1 comment:

BusyLizzie said...

OMG, the dog mess story is making me retch! How was the BIG H?
Big hugs. xxx