www.samayalingvintage.com

Wednesday, February 15

I Love Etsy























I have already had an order and the shops only been open for 24 hours! Such a great day today overall today - my little Rob had 3 mates over for the day...we have been trampolining, basket ball at the park, lashings of cheese on toast...egg sandwiches...ice-cream..then had to pop somewhere in the car and little Rob was sick on the back seat...one of his little friends (also in the back, poor love) said to me as I got the tissues out: "That's the only bad thing about being a mum, clearing up sick". I had to laugh. 9 year old boys are the best company in the world. Also today a friend invited me to her wedding in New York! in June! Wow, get saving Samaya xx Then Louise (ruinedlou) sent me an image from a shoot she did with my sequin 1930s showgirl leotard...here it is! I absolutely love it. xx Easter has come early!


Photographer: filipk (http://www.filipk.net/) Stylist: Louise Foley (http://www.ruinedlou.com/)

No comments: