www.samayalingvintage.com

Thursday, January 31

Oh Yes January Is Over!

Happy 2013 everyone!  Phew, made it through another January without a coat. Its been OK as far as January's go, had a fairly quiet Hammersmith (snow snow) a full on sledging day (chased by horrid teenagers, quite embarrassing, ran around a tree, took a snowball to the face), and then had the most fun day out at Battersea Decorative Fair. I'm feeling very enthusiastic about 2013 - I have some really good work on and cannot wait for the fairs to start up again....other brilliant news to share with you later in the week! For now:

Coming up in February 2013:
Sunday 17th: The London Vintage Fashion Fair, Hammersmith Town Hall, 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 24th: Frock Me Vintage Fair, Chelsea Town Hall, Kings Road, 11 am - 5-30 pm


I've collected some of the best 1920s & 30s dresses & headdresses I have ever seen - do email me if you'd like free tickets to any of the above vintage fairs - come and have a look - and some of you may have met the lovely Kim Lundberg on my stand over the last year or so - she has a really good eye for vintage pieces, has started an Etsy store and will be at Hammersmith in March, have a peek at her online shop out if you have time: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KLPArchive

Also! Corinna (http://www.hobbs-style.co.uk/) is The Perfect Hairdresser; today she cut my hair super short - I LOVE IT! I can take her images of hair cuts I like and she can do them - and even make them better - I chose this look from Dries Van Noten (http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2013RTW-DVNOTEN/#7).

More soon, Love Samaya X

No comments: