www.samayalingvintage.com

Tuesday, December 4

Come & Party at the Last Vintage Fair of 2012!

I'm actually feeling quite 'December' here, lots of red candles burning, I am wearing a wooly hat constantly (need a hair cut) and there are angel wings everywhere...I bought them to sell but realized they were not vintage so I am keeping them! I have seven....5 small to go over wine bottles or on candle sticks and 2 huge ones for on the wall....find them here: http://www.velvetribbon.co.uk/product/rustic-angel-wings-decoration
Image of Rustic Angel Wings 
 But! still no blimmin winter coat...I did find two at a Vintage Fair last month, one was a crazy 1960s black and white affair that ended up suiting my mum so much I gave it to her and the other, a black 1940s boucle, turns out to have serious moth damage so I will be returning it...I may have to buy a new new coat, perhaps Celine...perhaps I will wait for the sales! I'll keep wearing my millions of layers for now. This week I'm off up north and then deep down south on buying trips, packing and sending boxes full of antique trim to New York and bags full of dresses to Somerset and London as well as trying to get ready for The Last Vintage Fair of 2012! This Sunday 9th December at Hammersmith Town Hall - Louise (on the stand next to me) and Robert and I are having a Christmas Party on our stands, there will be lots of prosecco and festive cheer so do stop and have a glass with us! And as usual do email me if you would like free tickets xxx Love Samaya

No comments: