www.samayalingvintage.com

Wednesday, January 25

Vintage Cutler and Gross

We had a great time yesterday - sadly Sylvie had to stay home as her little boy had a fever but Louise and I carried on...we hit the (tail) end of the sales in Harvey Nicks, had an amazing lunch, viewed all the amazing vintage frames in Cutler and Gross vintage shop (just around the corner from their Knightsbridge store), met Monica to give her the photoshoot hire pieces and chose my pair of glasses! here they are: http://www.cutlerandgross.com (click sunglasses in collections and mine are the ones in the bottom right hand corner...massive 80s style - perfect!) After a browse around Liberty (tried on the most wonderful suede jumper by Isabel Marant) we finally made it to Battersea Arts centre to The Decorative Antique and Textile Fair - it was beautiful, everything I liked had sold (little red stickers on everything that was no longer available..) apart from a pair of carved angels in their own clouds! wow. I did not even ask the price as I have enough weird furnishings in the house - and now little Rob has started playing ice hockey there are pucks flying about and I will have to put away all my mirrors...Now to help my sister move house and find some new stock! Love Samaya xxx
PS: I really really want a pair of these in black: http://www.isabelmarantboots.com/images/isabel3sneaker.jpg

No comments: