www.samayalingvintage.com

Monday, March 12

Chocolate Downfall

Well, I have been on this Dukan diet for 3 months now and I have lost a stone - I feel much much better and am into my jeans of 3 years ago...but today there is a huge box of chocolates in the kitchen, left over from my sons 10th birthday (on Saturday just gone - amazing day!) and I have been munching them!! oh what shall I tell Robert when he gets home? The cat ate them? I had pancakes last week and fish and chips the week before....so many temptations everywhere. There has been so much going on here.....I went to Scotland on the 29th of February to help my Mum and Auntie...next I booked my trip to New York! all sorted, visa, hotel, flights, appointments etc! Roll on mid April....i am there for 5 whole days! I cannot wait - I have appointments with a few amazing designers and with the super chic New York Vintage store...and I'm hoping to do some buying too. Last Thursday I went to the Bath Decorative Fair - it was absolutely fantastic, loads more fun than Battersea fair (which was beautiful but rather stiff and had a lack of atmosphere) and much cheaper - I did not buy anything as the chair I wanted had sold...still gutted now about it - it was AMAZING. I met some lovely dealers - these people had the most interesting pieces I'd ever seen, including old animals from antique fair ground rides: www.doeandhope.com - have a peek at their website! More soon xx Love Samaya

No comments: