www.samayalingvintage.com

Sunday, July 15

Off We Go On Holiday!


I am packing, sorting out keys for house sitter, buying cat food, mopping the floors and ironing my linen dresses ready to leave tomorrow lunch time! Turkey's weather forecast is PERFECT. Its been so busy - I cannot wait to lie down in the sun and read...my legs are ready...just still have this daft haircut - still have not found anyone I trust to sort it out!! If anyone knows a good hairdressers in Bristol, Bath or London please let me know! someone good with short and straight hair....new nickname at home is "Father Nigel". A slightly priesty look, not good. When we get back its straight to WOMAD music festival with lots of friends & family and then August is looking good - if the weather is rubbish we are going to jump on an easyjet flight to see friends in Spain and / or France....just a few days work dotted about til the next Frock Me & Hammersmith vintage fairs! (9th September). Love & happy summer! Samaya X

No comments: