www.samayalingvintage.com

Monday, September 17

Autumn Fairs Not to be Missed...


Its going to be a crazy busy Autumn run of fairs! There is the Frock Me Extravaganza on the 30th  of September (its being held in Kensington Town Hall, London W8) there will be three floors with over 110 vintage stands - dealers coming from all over the world - including NYC and Paris...and me! Then onto to October...I am off to NYC for a week buying from the 8th Then there is Hammersmith Vintage Fair on the 14th and then Frock me again (back in Chelsea town hall) on the 28th....with all sorts of appointments and buying trips in between. I'm back to running 3 miles today (agony & calves of steel), yoga tomorrow (Bob with the too short shorts) and trying to eat healthily again so I stay on top form...Vitamin C etc etc. I even decided last night to nominate myself as the driver to parties / nights out for the next few weeks...how long that will last I don't know. November is not quite so busy, Hammersmith vintage fair on the 11th...not sure about December and I don't think it should be mentioned for at least 2 more months...look out for changes to the website soon....Love Samaya XX

No comments: