www.samayalingvintage.com

Thursday, November 22

Last Vintage Fairs of 2012 & Back by family demands!

I hereby apologize for the lack of new posts in the last few months! Its been so wonderfully busy here (I've been wishing that I had someone to run the website and blog) There simple are not enough days in the week for all I need to do: off on buying trips, preparing for fairs, writing for VintagExplorer, doing appointments with designers (I have been in New York again - having brilliant meetings with New York Vintage & Ralph Lauren, ooh and I shared a stand with David at the Manhattan show!). I will be back to full online selling and reporting mode in the New Year 2013 - in the meantime do come to the last vintage fashion fairs of 2012! I will be restocking the website with headdresses, cocktail dresses, exquisite jackets and little sequin capes...and a new venture too.... sshh!

Vintage Fairs not to miss:
December 2nd @ Frock Me, Chelsea Town Hall, Kings Rd, London
December 9th @ The London Vintage Fair, Hammersmith Town Hall, Kings St, London

A full list of the vintage fairs for spring 2013 can be found here:
http://www.samayalingvintage.com/fair-dates

You can also follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/SamayaVintage

Have a wonderful winter everyone. X Love Samaya

No comments: