www.samayalingvintage.com

Wednesday, September 5

Wish list for Autumn...

I am alone! Just a short blog today as I have a heap of stuff to do.....I am in London on Sunday 9th for Hammersmith vintage fair - preparing today! do email me for free tickets, its the biggest vintage fashion fair of the year in the UK. After the long break (last one was June 17th!!) everyone has new (old) pieces to show and the designers all come from Europe and the US...I cannot wait! My bank account has taken a bashing this summer....so, my current wish list: Red Chloe Trousers, Black zip detail Celine Trousers, J-Brand Leather trousers, Vintage Chanel black jacket, vintage 1930s winter coat (its been 4 years, must not wear the same 'temporary' puffa one again), Black Chloe boots (short) even though I have almost the same pair by Todds...Any knits from JW (new diffusion at TopShop), huge soft leather clutch bag from Angel Jackson....(http://www.angeljackson.com/collections/aw_2012_13-clutches/products/amaro-luxe-foldover-clutch-abstract-black)
Um, I'm sure there is more but can't think right now. I have several pieces from a Chloe designer's archive to sell on Sunday - so excited about this - there are Philo Chloe pieces, huge knits, amazing belts and some mad Chanel & Lanvin pieces too....I think you had better get there early! X
Love Samaya xxxx

No comments: